- Optimises performance by stimulating forage intakes and digestibility while providing all essential mineral, trace elements and vitamins.
- Improves animal health and fertility.
- Increases DLWG by up to 36%
- Reduce the risk of acidosis by stimulating saliva production to help maintain a stable rumen pH
- Helps buffer wet acidic silages and stimulate silage intakes
- Reduces loss of body condition in early lactation to optimise performance and fertility
- Youngstock 100g-150g per head per day
- Mature cows 150g-250g per head per day
- Bulls 200g-300g per head per day
- Available in 22.5KG and 40KG tubs
Crystalyx Cattle Booster has undergone rigorous trials and research over the last 20 years, with results continually proving that Cattle Booster stimulates forage intake and digestion in cattle. Research at Kansas State University has confirmed that Crystalyx Cattle Booster increases forage intake by as much as 15%, and increase digestion by a further 10%.
The increase in forage intake and digestion has a direct effect on cattle daily live weight gain (DLWG), with a up to a 36% increase being noted.
The ability to get the cow in calf and producing milk is of vital importance in any dairy enterprise, Crystalyx Cattle Booster contains high levels of selenium and copper which have an important role in improving fertility of dairy cows and breeding bulls. Research in Bandenburg, Germany showed a 15% increase in pregnancy rates when Crystalyx Cattle Booster was trialled on dairy replacement heifers, and in separate trails Crystalyx Cattle Booster was proven to show to improve bull fertility by 24%.
Crystalyx Cattle Booster is an easy and effective way to enhance rumen function and improve stock health, to ensure deer get the most out of their diet. Deer rely heavily on forages to provide the bulk of their nutrient requirements – but forage alone rarely provides a perfectly balanced diet. A correct balance of minerals, trace elements and vitamins is essential for the optimum health and performance of deer. Crystalyx Cattle Booster is a dehydrated molasses feed lick that contains energy (12 ME MJ/kgDM), protein, vitamins and minerals to help balance pasture nutrient deficiencies.