Crystalyx Forage Plus
- Optimises performance by stimulating forage intakes and digestibility while providing all essential mineral, trace elements and vitamins.
- Improves animal health and fertility.
- Increases DLWG by up to 25%
- Reduce the risk of acidosis by stimulating saliva production to help maintain a stable rumen pH
- Helps buffer wet acidic silages and stimulate silage intakes
- Reduces loss of body condition in early lactation to optimise performance and fertility
- Youngstock 100g-150g per head per day
- Mature cows 150g-250g per head per day
- Bulls 200g-300g per head per day
- Available in 22.5KG and 40KG tubs
Crystalyx Forage Plus has undergone rigorous trials and research over the last 20 years, with results continually proving that Forage Plus stimulates forage intake and digestion in cattle. Research at Kansas State University has confirmed that Crystalyx Forage Plus increases forage intake by as much as 13%, and increase digestion by a further 10%.
The increase in forage intake and digestion has a direct effect on cattle daily live weight gain (DLWG), with a 25% increase being noted in trials at Newcastle University. In the vast majority of trials done, Crystalyx Forage Plus has more than doubled the investment by extra growth performance. i.e for every $1 spent on the product, a $2 return was gained.
The ability to get the cow in calf and producing milk is of vital importance in any dairy enterprise, Crystalyx Forage Plus contains high levels of selenium and copper which have an important role in improving fertility of dairy cows and breeding bulls. Research in Bandenburg, Germany showed a 15% increase in pregnancy rates when Crystalyx Forage Plus was trialled on dairy replacement heifers, and in separate trails Crystalyx Forage Plus was proven to show to improve bull fertility by 24%.